autumnsflame asked: Thank you for the knitting advice! I really appreciate it.
no problem :) I love sharing things i learn and figure out and read about. And i love answering questions on the kitting tag!
My one year anniversary of knitting! I learned to knit during last years holiday break. I’ve knitted so far:
- a couple of garter stitch scarves,
- simple fingerless gloves
- 3 pairs of socks, one dk weight, the others with fingering weight yarn
- a dog sweater for my chihuahua, which my now ex-husband kept :/
- a beautiful lace shrug
- a really complex pair of leafy half-finger gloves
- a leafy lace hat
- a baby sweater
- a partial bigger baby sweater
- Almost finished with my own sweater
- almost finished with my boyfriend’s gloves
- hibernating on a cable beanie
- hibernating on a pair on lace ankle socks
- and not to mention gifts I may have forgotten about!
Haven’t posted in a while, school is ridiculous and I’m getting a divorce at the age of 19 o.O
Anyway this is the sweater I started last week. I’m using Patons Metallic and I can’t wait to see how this turns out! This yarn is really difficult to photograph.
My needles came in!!! So fuckin excited to use these babies! This is everything that came with the kit I got off Ebay. $68 and i dont regret a thing ;)